Event: Ozine Fest 2012

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I celebrated my first year with Ozine this year ^_^ It was really an unexpected year. I never thought I'd meet really good people.

As always, Ozine was jam packed! Got to meet a lot of new people and see old friends~ :) Thank you so much for making our event a successful one! And also, thank you so much for supporting our cafe too. Just the thought of you guys having fun means a whole lot to us :) See you guys soon!!! ♥ Oh by the way, our event was featured at a local news network here:


My pin~ :3 Thank you to everyone who bought our merchandise ^.^

My rabbit purse~ Thank you Ate China ^.^

 Group picture before the cafe opens :)

Maids of Ozine Fest 2012 with our loyal goshujin sama Harvin :D

Thank you for these guys~ :3


Yummy chocolates~ I haven't eaten my last piece :3 Thank you again Ate China, hee :3

My Ultraman plushie! I have a think for this guy ;)

And I got another plushie (which I initially thought was a penguin but is actually an owl~). Thank you Jepi! I have a new baby to sleep with.


Thank you so much for always visiting us at the maid cafe :) We hope to always give you an unforgettable experience :)

Do not forget to like our page: http://www.facebook.com/ozinemaidcafe

You Might Also Like

0 comments