September :)

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Since September is my birth month, it's prolly one of my favorite months (aside from December). It was unexpectedly a busy month -- 'coz lately I've been very idle. Hahahaha. I was able to attend conventions and have a shoot :D All in all, I would say it was a really good month :D Friends made me happy, and I got to meet people who would do really crazy things to make me LOL. : )))) So anyway, I mentioned I had a shoot, it was with the awesome Jhe /o/ I really like how he takes pictures, it has the warm feeling. Not too bright and less editing. :D Here are some photos from the set:









Shot in UP Diliman in broad daylight with lots of people walking, jogging, cars and jeeps passing by. Hahahaha. What confidence! =)))) Good thing the photos turned out awesome :D You can check the whole set here :)

Also, one of my good friends Kuya Kiko, treated me for my birthday. Awesome Japanese food is awesome. But, I just remembered, I forgot the name of the place. It's somewhere in Burgos Circle, The Fort. Hahaha. Look at me waiting to attack yummy food : ))

Hungry Leny is hungryyyyy /o/ :3

Also, I was able to attend Rampage 2012 and Cosplay Mania. :D Not completely planned, decided like a week before the event : ))) I'll be posting more details about on my next entry :D

Thanks for reading eveyone, have a great dayyy :3 


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Belated Happy Birthday! Cool photos and yummy food!

    Cute Leny is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Leny! :) Nice photos. :) You look really cute in the shoot. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. you look so cute! so glad i found you @ littleforestdoll XD
    following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goooosh you look soo cute!! Why do you look like a person who everybody wants to cuddle right now?
    xx

    ReplyDelete