Room cleaning: successful! 8D

Monday, April 18, 2011

*CLOSET GOALS*

Okay, so after months of postponing to clean my room, I finally accomplished doing it last Saturday! Took me nearly 6 hours to arrange and throw unnecessary stuff in my room. Here's a photo taken after cleaning (I didn't take a photo of my whole room though :3)

(1) I decided to remove my collection of Ferrari F1 model cars from their boxes since they eat up too much space XD And yes, just so you know, I was a big, big fan of Formula 1 :D

(2) And I just realized that my plushie collection has gone bigger! Maybe I should buy a new shelf especially for them XD And I aslo need to buy another storage box for my cosplay stuff. The first one's full already I can barely close it O:

(3) And finally!!! I already bought double-sided tape this morning at the grocery. Better keep that thing at a safe place so that no one else could take it >3 AHHHH, will finally get to sleep beside my B2ST darlings ♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you Donna for this, happiness ♥

Oh shoot! Need to fix my shoe rack as well :))) My mom has been bugging me to buy a bigger one XDDD

I got so obssessed cleaning my room that I spent more than an hour looking for cute rooms (just because my room isn't that cute -- because my walls are blue :[)



Hee, they are all so cute, right? *giggles* That's all for tonight~ Bye :3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. that was a really cute room
    i wish i've had one of them xD

    ReplyDelete