Random: End of January - Early February

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Taken at Tong Yang for Ate China's birthday. Yum yum~ :3

  

My favorite Sinigang. Cooked by Ate China again :3 

 Well, I did cook some - by cook I mean fried! :)) Must learn how to cook soon~ :3

And yes, I received a gift from someone early January. Smudged what the suprise was and also my expense list :))
New Hello Kitty hauls * v *
I bough a new Hello Kitty planner because the one I had before (posted on top) was really small. It's just sad that I can't use the other one anymore since it's really cute and well, really pricey * _ *

Bought my new planner from JDee's LoveShoppe . Good thing I saw her link at Sulit.ph. The planner is reall y affordable (380php)! And really cute too. I've posted what it looks inside too. The owner was also really nice she included a Kawaii lipstick since all the pink planners are out of stock.

Can't wait to add designs! :D

 And yey! Bought new Hello Kitty tumbler, pen and fork and spoon case (which I use as my pen case). So many pink stuff! :3


Snack from Cibo! Really yummy. I forgot what it's called though. But this is prolly the only time I ate spinach. Hee. Oh, and did you notice the heart-shaped bread? -- yes it's because Valentines is near! It came with the pasta Ate China ordered

And finally, my new addiction, Serenitea! I never liked Milk Tea the first time I tried it. Buuuuuut, thanks to this, I've cut down on my caffeine intake (I'm on a cool off stage with Starbucks right now).

So there. I've been taking lots of pictures recently thanks to my new phone. Hee ♥

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Chinese foods! :O I want siomai tuloy. Is serenitea better than gong cha? o.O

    i wanna try serenitea too! So happy that the milk tea craze have landed here in the PH hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Gong Cha once lang kasi. Wala masyado dito eh :))
    But yeah, parang mas okay sakin Serenitea. Let's all have a Milk Tea date naman! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh! we have the same planner! XD Though, i only bought mine at SM department store for 200 pesos :O

    ReplyDelete