New things + Ozine Fest 2014 aftermath

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Hi everyone~! This isn't really a long overdue post but it's gonna be a really random one :) I tried something new with my hair last month. Had it colored a really light shade of brown and had the tips bleached to dye it Violet. It was my first time to dye my hair this light and I looooove it! Especially when I had it bleached and dyed again. It made my hair a bit dry (which is inevitable when bleaching is involved) but I am more than happy with how it looks. All the hours spent inside the salon was worth it. :) 



It's a bit hard to maintain though~ I think my hair has lost 80% of it the Purple shade and what's mostly left is my brown hair, the bleached color (which is somewhat light gold) and a really, really light shade of Purple (which they say looks like pink or red from afar). Hahaha. Anyway, planning to retouch the color after a few months so yay!

Also, last April, I started boxing. Hahaha. It's only my second time (counting yesterday) hahahaha! Planning to do it regularly to maintain my weight. Hehehe. And also so I can be stronger (lol). XD My hands hurt the most though and I basically enjoy the cardio workout right after my boxing session. Hahahaha. I hope I can be better at this in the future though~ :)




Gambatte Ming~! Hehehe.

Right before Ozine Fest by the way, my sister gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Look at herrr! She's so tiny, and really cute gah. Couldn't bear to leave her the next day~ So once the event was done, I hurried to my sister's place. Hehehe. Both of my nieces are so cute wuuuuu * u * Happy tita is happy~ Hehe! 


She's always either asleep or eating. Hahaha. Cutiepie!! I'll see her again tomorrow~ :3

On my real reason for blogging today, I'd like to thank everyone who attended Ozine Fest 2014 as well as to everyone who worked hard to make it possible. I heard the lines were so long and there were many con attendees. I'm sure most of you had a hard time but I hope you enjoyed the event more ^_^ 

Us maids weren't really able to check on what was happening outside the cafe since there were many people inside too. Again, to all our goshujin-sama and ojou-sama who waited long enough in queue to get in, thank you ^_^ It's heart-warming and we'd like all of you to know that we appreciate it~ ♥ Apart from that, I really enjoyed seeing new and familiar faces there. I was beyond hyper for all 3 days I'm sorry ~ u ~

Also, thank you so much for continuously supporting everyone and our merchandise~ ^_^ Please take care of our pins, shirts and tarps, okay? We'll see you all again soon; magpapamiss muna kami :) 

Thank you again and again to our goshujin-sama for the chocolates and artworks ^ u ^ You guys know who you are~~ 


I wasn't able to take photos of Migs' and Pau's artwork since I already kept them in a safe place so they won't get crumpled~ And here's what's left of my chocolates. Chocolateu overload~~ Arigatou~!!

Special thanks also to Vogue Royal Cosplay Shop for our Day 2 and 3 costumes. They were too adorable~ Gah. 

And finally, I just like to share some of my fangirl moments. I am such a fan of these girls that I couldn't contain myself whenever I was talking to them. Yingtze and Hermes were so friendly! And of course, same goes to Aza, Byul and Doll ♥ 






Too many (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ (。♥‿♥。) (≧◡≦) ~~~ 

'Til here guys~~ Bye for now :3 Chu!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. nice to see ya again for the 3rd time(isn't xD) and TC the lock seed(err. the "Nice Tip Ever") next time if we found a another lock well gonna get it *straight from Helheim Forest...* =)

    - Falling Orange ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haiiii, arigatou for the lock seed! I reaaaally like it :)

      Delete
  2. :D Hi Miss Leny!! (^o^)/
    Still regret that I didn't get to spend time at the cafe >o< but I'll get around to it on the next con. Promise :D
    Speaking of which, the con you told me about, is it the BOA on Sep.20/21?
    Take care for now, jaa ne~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Nope~ :3 My next one will be this July ;)

      Delete
  3. 3 things i like.

    new hair color - really like the violet tip. (favorite color) ^__^

    boxing - gambatte!!!

    lastly, ung kasakasama mo lang si Yingtze. . . wwaaaahhhhh (very lucky ming) ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huuuu yes my violet hair :3 But it faded na :(((

      And yes, Yingtze is looove omg !

      Delete
  4. Awesome photos! :)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com
    <a href="http://facebook.com/thatszoe”>Like my Facebook Page</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was not able to attend last Ozine Fest. But next time, I'll be sure to go there to meet you. You're so cute and I think that the maid outfit really suits you.

    ReplyDelete