Why hello, April :)

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Whoa, it's been a month since my last blog post. Last March, I was sooooo busy with different things that sleep has become more of a privilege. Haha. Despite being socially-detached and tired, I was very happy :) Kudos to me for surviving March! I want to do better so I need to practice ;)

Now that I am slowly getting more free time, I should work on my back logs -- a few more music reviews~ :3 How have you guys been in that past month? I've had less and less time for Facebook too by the way, plus the fact that my Inbox is acting up makes things more complicated. So I'm really sorry guys if I haven't been replying, I just can't read any messages right now huhu T o T

On a different note, I've been loving Family Mart lately. They sell so many good stuff (especially their bread and pastries) that I basically have to buy something whenever I see one.



Look at all theeeeeseee, such heaven! ❤ So far, I've only tried their spam pandesal but I'm itching to try their Orange Almond slice (since I am a big fan of anything with orange). Has anyone tried it so far? 


And ta-dahhhh, say hello to my newest addiction! So much yummy for 35php. I suggest it, like really, believe me :3 Thank you Family Mart for having this piece of heaven~~~ :3

So before I end this post, I'd like to invite all of you to attend Ozine Fest 2014! There'll be awesome guest cosplayers (very excited to see them) and of course my co-maids have always looked forward to the biggest event every year :) Hope I can see familiar and new faces this coming April 25-27 at SMX Convention, Mall of Asia :)

For more information regarding the event, please visit: http://ozine-events.com/

Oh, and don't forget what this Lenten season is all about :) Be good and share all the love, see you soon~ Bye! :3



You Might Also Like

0 comments