Lugang cafe + comfort food

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Been having frequent lunch outs with the family lately (but my niece has been MIA since she's busy with school, I miss her though :[). Anyway, last Sunday, we decided to eat at Lugang Cafe. From the outside, you'll see how cozy and comfy the restaurant is (too bad I wasn't able to take a picture of it's facade). Honestly, it's one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. Though the menu is a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it! Here's what we ordered:

Stir-fried Beef w/ Chili Peppers (ultimate favorite, had to order 2!!)

Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet


Fried Prawns w/ Oats

Spicy Beef and Tendon Noodles Soup

We also ordered Squid, Steamed Pork Xiao Long Bao (amazing because it was dimsum with soup inside, Fresh Mango Cubes on Shaved Ice and their tea. I especially liked their Kumquat Tea btw :) I was too busy with my noodles and spicy beef order that I barely paid attention to others (and since I'm also allergic to seafood). Definitely a 5/5 for this restaurant and will definitely come back! :)

On a different note, I'm sick again. Too bad I wasn't able to practice yesterday so I need to catch up this Monday. Decided to go the grocery instead and buy some comfort food:

Huhu, yes a whole week of medication again. Not exactly a good sight or thought so I decided to place these in my cute wallet. Haha.

 
I have sore throat but I don't care, I need my comfort food right now. : ))

And something healthy :P The taste was a bit unusual but it's okay.

Leaving again today, so ending it here for now :) You guys remember to stay healthy!! See you soon :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments