A well-deserved rest day Saturday :)

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Back to my long-awaited weekend today (because weekends also feels like a busy weekday for me)! Lately, I've been going through some new things that I suddenly realize I am not into certain things as I am before. Some of them are really shallow like liking Instagram and Twitter more over Facebook to something a bit more serious like choosing to go straight home than go to the mall and be my usual impulsive self again. I've been thinking of wanting to save more today because I just spend money on things that aren't really that useful. So anyway, days have been pretty short and busy (and stressful) that at times, the only thing that makes morning good is my new favorite Bagel from Starbucks. 




I haven't really tried butter with jam but ever since I started eating this, I fell in love with jam and I actually want to try eating peanut butter and jelly (don't judge, I haven't tried one yet) haha! Can someone please let me know where to buy this jam, huhu?


Okay, on a different topic now, I just realized that I've been to so many places this February and have actually done some things. Haha! First, I had another loli shoot with Gian and Jhe and then a really fun videoke night right after (birthday celeb of Jhe). I never sang that much before haha so it was really fun! I wonder where the videos are hahaha! LOOOOL. Sharing some photos from the set :)


Bet you noticed my chubby cheeks are back :( This is the result of too much eating hahaha. Why is it soooooo easy to gain and so hard to lose :( Oh and before I forget, we were interviewed by MTV Pinoy that day too. Hahaha. I haven't seen the footage yet though but oh well~~ XD

Here's Gian and Jhe being interviewed too. Haha they're showing off their Flappy bird scores :P

Then on Valentines Day (while everyone was busy with their dates), we were busy with our hair. Hahaha. Was actually planning to have mine colored by the cute (yes emphasized that) stylist from Tony and Jackie said I need to have my hair bleached to see the color. And since I'm terrified of having my hair bleached, I opted to have my hair cut and styled instead. Haha. Posted a picture that Saturday morning showing off a somewhat shorter do but that's just a part of my hair. Hahaha. It's still looooong (thank goodness!). I really liked how the stylist cut my hair by the way; because usually when I point at my reference it does not turn out the way I want it. 

So yay to my stylist Sio, who was incredibly nice too, from Tony and Jackie Tomas Morato감사합니다!! ❤ And although it'll take more effort to get there, I think I'll be going back :)


And finally, last Saturday, my friends and I went to 3 different places in Alabang. First in Molito, Town Center and finally in Vivere (where it was surprisingly REALLY cold at night). Again, ate a lot that day from North Park in lunch, Sweet Bella cafe for merienda and Yushoken (a really packed place even at 5PM) for dinner. Hahaha. Wish me luck on my hopeful attempt to lose some baby fat this week. Hahaha! 


Trio from Sweet Bella cafe. It was good but pricey :(


And omyyyyy this Karaage! This dish is heaven!! I think I can finish 3 to 4 orders of this! HAHA

And before I end this post, I just wanna share that I finally joined something that I reallyyyy wanted to be part of for the longest time. Hope it all goes well, wish me luck :) Time to watch anime~~ :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried peanut butter and jelly neither! I guess, it's just not an asian thing. Right? :) Lovely photos, by the way! You look so adorable, as always.

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete