Album review: Acoustic Rain

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Hi everyone~! How are you doing? I haven't blogged in a while because I had this sudden change in schedule and my sleeping habits have been pretty shaky too. Haha. I was too preoccupied that I realized just today that it's already the 1st of February :) And *wink wink* on my new url. Hahaha. Kinda wanted to have my own domain for some time already, so yay for another check in my bucket list. LOL.

Anyway, I'll be doing a short album review today about a compilation album, Acoustic Rain. It contains 2 cds with 16 tracks each with songs from artists Bruno Mars, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran and Jason Mraz.




I have this sudden mood lately that I want to listen to other genre of music aside from Kpop and Jpop. So having this cd is really timely. It's a good deviation from what I usually listen to in my playlist since it mostly contains feel-good and mellow music (which is a good type of music to listen to in this recent cold weather in the Philippines). What I like about compilation CDs is that you get to listen to a variety of tracks. And really, I think this is really something good to listen to while driving. My sister and I have something to listen to aside from 30 seconds to Mars now (and no, I still don't drive). Haha.

I liked more tracks in Disc 1 though, especially Gabrielle Aplin's  How Do You Feel Today? and Hope's Who Am I To Say. I haven't heard these 2 tracks anywhere before so I think I might be searching the internet for their other tracks. It also contains more music that I am familiar with. Disc 2 is also good however I find that most of the songs there are love/ballad songs which aren't really my thing. Hehe.

If you're someone like me who enjoys listening to Ed Sheeran, Yiruma and Hunter Hayes then I recommend you to buy this. So worth it!

Thank you again Warner Music Philippines for this CD. :)

And btw, I'm giving away a little something from Warner Music to 1 reader :) You can either send me an email or comment below and I'll randomly choose the winner :)  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. an album full of acoustic goodness? :o
    ill definitely buy it when i see it xD thanks for the review:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. also having this urge to listen to other genre aside from j-pop. . . thanks to this reviews i'm discovering new ones.

    nice! gonna try this out too.

    while typing this, currently listening to faber drive that you blogged. my kind of music (currently playing - solitary). hehehe
    thank you! for introducing me to this band. . .

    I wonder want kind of music is the freebie from warner music. (curious) - really want to have it. . hahahaha

    more reviews Leny-chan. . v^^v


    ReplyDelete