A girl can never have too many shoes make up :P

Sunday, June 15, 2014

I made a recent visit to Vogue Royal's office to buy some stuff. I've always made my wig, shoes, stockings and socks purchases there because not only are their items affordable, they have super accommodating staff too :D Aside from the items I'm just supposed to get from their store, I also bought 3 new pairs of socks! I'm inlove with them seriously.



So cute * u * If I'm not mistaken, each pair costs less than 100 php! 

My friend Akire and I also got some freebies that day. We didn't expect to get this much * u * Thank you so much for these cute items from Dodo's House :)



Cute lip balms!! :3


Hello Kitty lip gloss :3 ( I like this so much since it's Orange flavored and of course because it's Hello Kitty ) :D


Hello Kitty deodorant!! Heh :3


Cute little seal is actually lotion :3 Now, once I finish off the contents, I can use it as a container for my other lotion, yay!


And whitening Hello Kitty lotion, ooooh * ___ *

And also, the other day, I made an unplanned visit to The Face Shop. I've always bought my make up from Etude House but they were on Sale (selected items) so I wanted to try some of the items. 


I've been looking for this shade for the loooongest time! Hahaha.  I bought this blusher for 445 php :3


I don't know why I bought a new eyeliner but I guess I wanted to try if someone can beat my very reliable Fashion 21 liner. Hahaha. The girl said this is smudge proof so, let's see ;) This one is 595 php.


This BB cream is only 350 php so of course, I had to get it. Haha!


My brow color (since I switched to a lighter hair color recently) haha. This one is 395 php :)


I got these for free since my bill reached 1500 php :) Sweeeet~! Cant wait to use my new cleansing foam and masks. Hahaha. 

So yeah, my make up storage might explode soon so I guess I need to stop buying new ones already. Hehe. I'll let you guys know how these Face Shop items are :) Hope they don't disappoint :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments