ありがとうございます: Otaku Expo 2014

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I'm a few days late but a bit earlier than my usual habit of writing a thank you entry regarding an event. Improving, I guess~ :)


And so, my endless thank you begins here~ Couldn't really express how thankful we all are for always supporting the event, and most especially us at the maid cafe. Really touching to know that some specifically attended the event to visit us~ (๑>ᴗ<๑) Once again, all our merchandise were sold out. Sorry if some us weren't able to sell any more pins~ Next time you have to be there earlier, okay? :P

I think most of you wondered when I had my braces, I just had it 2 months ago. XD A bit shy showing it but now I get to smile showing my teeth, hah! XD

We were fewer this event however none of us really felt tired since we all enjoyed talking to our guests, hope you did too (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))). 

Thank you so much for these guys ☆*:.。.\(*T▽T*)/.。.:*☆

Cutie artwork from Emman~ ^^ Also to Migs and Rhon for always giving me artworks everytime you visit. O(≧▽≦)O



Pocky galore~~ XD Thanks for the Apollo goodies, Zion~! And also to Arnold for my chocolate, Kris for the brownies, Mel for my favorite red velvet crinkles and Jeikurisu for the cake~ 

My bag's new friends, hahaha. Funny how they are bigger than my actual bag~ XD 

Thank you Almerck~ Kitty necklace~ XD

New cute stuff, huhu. That alpaca~ 

And omg, thanks Marc!!! So happy with my Naeun card (since she's my ultimate Apink bias) ♡ 
*** I love how you guys support my fandom 

And thanks for these, Dan! This is actually one of the most creative things I've received so far~ :)

And tadaaaaa~ A Noel Vermilion figureee~ Omg, she's so pretty. I will NRFB XD

And some more photos!!! XD


After 354065460879845 years, we finally have another photo together. I missed you, hahaue 

Another photo with Sam, who's been a friend of mine since 2009 ^^


Photo with the lovely couple Tsubasa and Luffy. 

Selca with Tasha, huhu she's so 

Ozine Maid Cafe x SPCats 


And prolly our 'only' group shot. Ahaha, Can you all sense my energy? : )) 


Day 1 and day 2 costumes~ My most favorite to date :3

And sorry guys, I can't add any more friends σ(≧ε≦o) My inbox has also been bipolar lately. You see on mobile, Facebook asks me to download messenger when I have actually installed it waaaay back. And on my desktop, I can sometimes read pms, and most of the time, I can't. Sooo - o -
Maybe Facebook just hates me, lol. So, gomen if I can't see any of you messages. At least I hope for now.

And before I go, here's my mr. chu photo. Hahahaha! 

/rollsaway// bye~~~

☆*・゜゚・* ♡ *・゜゚・*☆

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh ehm gee!!! saw my name, yohohoho... XD Dan here! :3

    ReplyDelete