Changes

Saturday, August 30, 2014

So, last April, I finally pushed through with coloring my hair. I've colored my hair several times already but I haven't really tried making it look obvious lol. And I would just usually have it colored at home so I wouldn't really get the color that I planned and want. So, going back, I had my hair colored light brown last April at Color my hair. I'm not really sure what shade of brown they used because I just showed them Naeun's hair color then. Initially, I just wanted it colored but when I saw the other girl getting an ombre, I went back to the salon after a week to get an ombre. I was trying to play safe at first so I decided to go with violet tips.


I really, really loved the way it looked. However, the color faded already after 2 weeks. Good thing the bleached part still looked good, hehe :)


I started to feel the effects of having your hair bleached after a month. The ends were really dry and just by looking, you'd know my hair badly needed treatment. So I had it treated and re-colored (my roots) at Color my hair again. Then after a week, went back to have the tips re-colored. And also during this month, I had bracessss. Hahaha. I'm sure no one actually noticed my misaligned teeth. That's actually the reason why I don't show my teeth often; or the fact that I always cover my mouth whenever I laugh. XD

So this is how it looked right after that hair treatment. My hair was sooooo smooth and it looked really healthy! Haha

And this is how it looked after I had the tips re-colored. It's a brighter shade of violet, I guess XD

It's been about 2 weeks since I had it re-colored. It faded it already but it hasn't gone back to it's bleached color yet. It looks somewhat like pink-red right now and I love how it looks actually. I don't know how the stylist did it but she obviously did a better job than the other stylist. I'll request her again next time I pay another visit to the salon :) Here's how it looks now:



Trying to take care of my hair now since coloring can somewhat, hurt your hair. So I've been regularly applying this on my hair. It's looking great so far since it keeps my hair tame and look like I regularly comb it. Works wonders for girls like me who only comb their hair once a day, plus it smells really good and not greasy at all! :3


Ending my post now, time to read Percy Jackson again. Have an awesome Saturday, everyone! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments