Thank you for a wonderful September ❤

Monday, October 06, 2014

Apart from September being my birthday month, I also got really excited for shoots I had with Macky and Chai.  I never thought these shoots would push through considering the schedule and my shoot with Macky was actually 1 year overdue. Haha! The one with Chai though, well, we also seem to pull off something within 3 hours (shoot/make up/styling included). Ahahaha. Was able to meet some deadlines which made me pretty happy with myself.

This is actually going to be an image-heavy post btw. Hahaha. Here's some of my favorites from my shoot with Macky: 






Well if I actually post the shots I really like, I'll end up posting the whole album, hahaha. If you want to check the full set, click here :)


And just 2 photos from my shoot with Chai, she'll be uploading the others soon :) Can't wait for the other planned shoot ~ * u *



Imagine, we finished 2 sets in 2 hours, I think? Hahaha!

And so finally, I'll write something really short about my birthday. I spent the whole day sleeping and catching up with anime. Hahaha. No better way to celebrate your special day, right? :) I never really got to thank the people who greeted me on my wall that day since Faebook might act up and block me again :'( /rolls/ Anyway, people were asking me what I'd want or wish for my birthday but I really can't think of anything anymore. I'm just happy with everything that's going on with my life. Praying for more blessings, good health and more than thankful for lots of wonderful people. Love love!  


Nue handed me his gift way, way back and told me to open it on my birthday~! 


Harry Potter game and a 'weapon' LOOOL!


My friends know my comfort food :3 Yes, I love that tinapay na pulaaa. Hahaha!


Thanks Jeikurisu~ You found me during my ninja mode at BoA : ))


Yes, I haven't opened it. Might not. Never. Too precious. Haha.


Books, books and mooooore books!! Thanks Dota B! : ))


Yingtze's photobook, poster and her drawing. Huhu life is too awesome. 


Never received this much, like ever O: I really appreciate them and I really can't thank you enough :') Thank you so much guyssss x 359384769348649867569979 !!! 

Will blog more about Cosmania in my next post  



じゃあまたね...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I wonder, when can I shoot someone like Leny Ming����

    ReplyDelete