Late Birthday Post :)

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello everyone! This is a really late post since I was planning to post this on my birthday which was 7 days ago. Hahaha. I've been pretty busy with other things. Hehehe. :) This is actually a thank you post to everyone who made my birthday really special :) My wall was flooded with birthday greetings which was really overwhelming. I tried my best to like each comment. I wanted to comment on each post too but Facebook might block me again. I hope a mere like would let you guys know that each wall post meant a lot :) So thank you so much :) I'd like to thank awesome friends who've been with me for another year -- oh, and I hope you guys will be with me for a really, really long time. I wouldn't enumerate who you guys are anymore, but really, thank you for being a great support system. I'm really touched at how far you'd go to make me smile whenever I feel sad over things I shouldn't even think of anymore :) And I'll always remember what you guys always tell me :) I will forever be grateful because I met you guys (special mention, Ozine family and EF) :3

To the little boy, who has never failed to surprise me since Day 1, thank you :')

Lastly, thank YOU for all the blessings, and for always keeping me strong. 




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Happy birthday Leny! :) Just found out about your blog from Chai. :)
    Following you now as well on Google Friend Connect. :)


    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

    ReplyDelete