Thank you everyone: Otaku Expo aftermath :)

Monday, August 19, 2013

Whew~! That was a busy (and rainy weekend). Thank you to everyone who attended Otaku Expo! It's one of the most memorable conventions so far :) To everyone who braved the rain to attend the event, and also to those who had to wait in line to get in the cafe, thank you. I mean really, can't really express in words how grateful we all are for your continuous support. We hope you guys won't get tired of us T u T

 I met a lot of new people during the event, and was really touched at how sweet most of them are. I'll continue to do my best in the future~ XD I was quite a bit quiet sometimes because my right eye was aching huhu :-( I'll make it up to you guys, I promise :) We hope you also enjoyed our cheerleader costume! Was really hyper in it :-)) Anyway, I'll be posting more pictures on my page once I sorted them already, took too many photos of myself during breaks hahaha forgive me T u T

Again, to everyone who gave these, thank you :') Was too happy I couldn't contain my feels when I received them * u * Will be a chocolate monster this week! Hahaha XD

Yummy cupcakes which I ate once I got home, haha! Thanks Jeikurisu~! :D


Grabe guys! Thank you, chocolate heaven and I'm inlove uhuhu. Thank you so much I'm really touched :')

CDs! And new pictures to replace the one I have on my frame hehe XD

Azu nyan drawing, cutie!

KR loots! XD Was lucky in Gashapon yesterday, got Cyclone oyeah~!

And these cute neko stuff! I'll use them once I have a phone again, thanks Johnson! :D 

OMG POROOOOO! FINALLY~! Thanks a lot Harvin :)

Hello Hello Kitty~!!

Mikuuuu~! Thanks Lec XD

Le sheep uh huh! XD

Custom made shirt from Rhon! I'll take a pic wearing it soon :-)

My D.O. wolf 88 shirt! OMG thanks Jop!! I have something to wear na sa concert! XD


Okay, so my post event blog ends here. Thank you everyone, thank you x 35094056750875607 :D See you again next event~!!! 

And before I totally end it, I hope you guys are all safe. Let's pray this rain would stop soon :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments