My kind of good time :)

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lately I've been wondering why my eye easily hurts whenever I step out of the house (at least at times when the sun's so high). Don't get me wrong, I do go out, but it's like early in the morning, then I go back around 5 or 6 already so I barely get to experience Mr. Sun's rays. But I have to admit, I have grown a bit tired of going out (especially using public transportation) because commuting here is beyond tiring. I hope someday, everything will be improved. Hoping for a commuter-friendly future for Manila! Heh :) So when my family and I are staying in on weekends or during the holidays, what I usually do is just stay in my room. Lately I've been given the luxury of enjoying stable internet connection. Thank you PLDT for making my life less boring, haha! I watch a lot of anime, jdrama and kdrama, and I also download e-books (I don't really know where I get the free time, it's amazing). So I'm gonna share with you what I'm currently watching and what I have just finished (at least, yesterday).



Hunter x Hunter -- watching episodes after Greed Island. I'm know on episode 92!

Diabolik Lovers - me and my love for reverse harem anime * u *

Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club - it ended recently. Hoping for S2 though! :)

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - I liked the story. I'm interested to play the game after watching it, then I realized, I don't have the gaming platform OTL Anyway, I've been seeing a lot of Junko cosplayers lately, heh! :3

Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majo - it's with にしうち まりや again!! :)

The Heirs - still on its 2nd episode but I'm liking it so far :)

Can you suggest other anime/kdrama/jdrama that's worth watching?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Ongoing Anime Series: Kyoukai no Kanata, Log Horizon, Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta
    Recently Concluded Anime Series: Silver Spoon, Servant x Service, Uchouten Kazoku
    Korean Series: Monstar, Dating Agency Cyrano

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I'll include those on my list :)

      Delete
    2. dating agency cyrano FTW!!! v^^v

      sooyoung is LOVE. . hehehe

      Delete
  2. top anime picks this season (for me)

    kyoukai no kanata
    log horizon
    strike the blood
    tokyo ravens
    outbreak company
    magi 2

    hope you could cosplay mirai of kyoukai no kanata or akatsuki of log horizon. . . hehehe v^^v

    kurisu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look~ Almost the same suggestions with the first comment! Hehehe XD

      Delete
  3. Outbreak company, white album 2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Additional animes, Golden Time, Samurai Flamenco :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thanks guys! Add ko yan sa list ko :)

    ReplyDelete