Thank you again!!: Otaku Expo Aftermath

Monday, November 25, 2013

I was supposed to write about the event a few days ago but my weekdays and weekends have all been pretty busy lately. Well, it's good to be busy with something from time to time. :) I'd like to thank everyone for supporting the event, our guests, the cafe, and of course our initiative to help those who were affected by Haiyan. The donations were overwhelming and indeed very touching. These will all go a looooong, long way! May you all be blessed even more. :)


Also to everyone who supported our guest cosplayers Misa and Yazi (who were one of the cutest and nicest people I've met). Hope you all enjoyed the meet and greet! I wanna see them again soon~ :3

Lastly, thank you so much to everyone who visited the cafe; also for the cute presents :3~ It was one busy weekend for us maids. :) We had some new additions to our menu, any particular favorites? :)

Our cute outfits from Day 1 and 2 were by Vogue Royal Cosplay Shop ❤ I reaaaaaally liked that blue loli outfit by the way -- so much I continued wearing it when we ate dinner at Mcdo hahaha. Here's a pic of me and Xian Lim, lol!  /rolls


Hope to see you all again this December, let's make it a good year ender!! :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments