2013: Bittersweet

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I can't really describe in words how my 2013 was. This is the year where I cried for so many reasons, I am surprised at how my body can produce so much tears, haha -- cried for both happy and heartbreaking reasons, but those things made me realize how great everything and everyone is. So to everyone who has made 2013 special, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.    

2013 was a year of so many chances, blessings in disguise and opportunities -- not slacking to let any opportunity pass. I plan and want to do good on things I enjoy doing. :) It was also the year when I finally watched EXO K perform live. my squishy Kyungsoo. :D

I've met so many people this year, that I am more than surprised how each one of them has become special to me.

Ozine. To everyone in the team, thank you so much for an awesome year! Your company is my comfort zone and my safe place at times when I feel everything else is failing me. :)

Ozine Maid Cafe. Just so you know, this is my happy place To my adorable co-maids, thank you also for our endless kwentos and tawanan/food trip? Hahaha. You girls have helped me in so many things (will not mention them na :P). More girly bonding and selca moments in 2014, okay?  To our thoughtful goshujin-sama and ojou-sama, thank you! I've never felt so loved and appreciated, I'm glad to have inspired some of you. Hoping for more chats with you soon! :) And also, I hope you never get tired of us :) 

CHVRN. Thank you guys! I've never had so many food hopping trips in a year! I'm so glad to have met you guys this year. Everyday is challenging but every bit of time spent is worth it. Hoping for an excellent 2014 for all of us!

Le happy fanboys (and girl, haha!) (S. K. D. M. I. B.), Myra. Thank you!! I've talked to some of you just this year but it was really fun. Hehehe! To S, thank you for always supporting me since 2008~ /o/ *hands down* XD

EF, Chai, Louise, Dadeh, LoL Mates. I miss you guysss! I've had less and less time at the end of this year that I barely get to talk to you guys anymore, huhuhu. Happy New Year!! :)

Ex-Con, JM friends. I miss you guys! Wishing you all the best in your career :3

Charap charap friends. Everyday is a surprise to me (2000+) messages in 5-6 hours. Hahaha. I may not reply most of the time but thank you. Back reading has become one of my daily routine and I can't help but be amused with everything I read. Lots of juicy stuff right there! Hahaha. Hoping to work with you guys in my future plans this 2014 :3

To my lovely family. We noticeably had so many bondings this year (which is good good news). I love youuu!   

I know there are people/friends that I wasn't able to mention here, but I wish for the same thing with you guys. I don't and will never care less, remember that. :D

Quoting a song before I end this post:


もう泣かないよ

がんばっているからねって 

強くなるからねって



Too many Friday the 13ths this year; you were somewhat good to me 2013, but I'm glad it's over. :) To 2014 and beyond~! :3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hoping for more blessing this 2014 for you Leny! Happy New Year! v^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's spend more time with each other this year! Happy new year bebe ☆♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please, I miss you :( Happy New Year!! :3

      Delete