How I ended it.

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Hi everyone! Title seems pretty serious but not really :) How did you spend the last week of 2013? Me? I ate a lot! Like, A LOT. I was initially planning to go on a diet to lose some of the pounds I gained for our event but unfortunately, food seems to have won over my goal. When it's right in front of you already, how can you resist? Hahaha! Prepare for photo spam of food (nomnoms):

Day 1Mama Lou's in Nuvali. It was our first time eating here despite passing by its other branch in BF Paranaque lots of times. Hahaha. It was a good choice by the way, food is awesome and the crew were very accommodating. We were even assisted by the owner's daughter (actually she was assisting all the customers there). Sadly I only took pictures of what I ordered. Haha!


Pumpkin soup. Soooooo creamy! It was so good I think I must order this every time we eat here. 


Chicken Parmigiana. I'm a big fan of the ingredients here obviously: chicken, tomato sauce, and veggies. I finished it in less than 10 minutes, I think? Haha!

I also recommend their Grilled Liempo by the way :)

Day 2: Seven Corners Buffet. Not really a fan of buffet but I enjoyed eating here. Hahaha. As usual I got anything with chicken and had noodles made especially by me. If I remember correctly I asked chicken, beef, mushrooms, bean sprouts and chili sauce. Yumyum! :3 Didn't enjoy the seafood though, so sad (screw allergies).


 

Just like any buffet trip, I immediately made my way to the desserts. Oh dear me, the creme brulee was awesome. Too bad I stuffed myself with too much buko pandan ice cream that I was so full already when I tried it. :(


And just when I thought the eating spree was over, my sister decided to go to this new SM branch in Paranaque. There weren't a lot of shops yet but it's bigger than SM Aura I think. Hehehe. We ended the day in Starbucks and as part of my 2014 goal list, I didn't order coffee. Hurray! Instead I just ordered their fruit mix which was really really good (and a bit cheaper than coffee). Haha!

Ozine Fest Figure Special 2013: For me, this was definitely the perfect year ender. Do you agree? Hehehe. Got to see my friends again and met loads of new people. Thank you so much for coming guys! To our loyal customers, thank you very very very very very very much~!!! Pretty overwhelmed with the gifts I received, I can't tell you how happy I am :)

Chocolate heaven. You guys know my weakness. Haha.

Hello Kitty stuff. Again, you guys really know what I love in this world next to Kyungsoo (and shoes). Haha :P

EXO goodies. Thank you friends!! For supporting me with my only fandom. Hahaha.

Plushie friends. New addition to my growing plushie family at home! Hahaha!

Drawingsssss! Omg I wanna have all the drawings framed but why so expensive :( Anyhoo, thank you guys for these!! I love them to bitsss! :)

Planners. Looks like I get to plan things well this 2014! Hahaha. Thank you Devi-kun and Jei for these useful things :)

And again to everyone in Ozine , thank you!!! To those who I get to talk to at the maid cafe most of the time: James, Linus, Yuu, Yuki, Aya, Kuroa, Krav, Carlo, Jaymar, Renja, Leon, Pepito, Rion, Mikagi, Mica, Leslie (omg this will go on forever!). Basta to everyone, thank you :)

To my co-maids, I love working with nice and adorable girls. I love youuuu :)
Ukiya, Michikat, Krno, Tantan - alam niyo na 'yun. Hehe!

And finally, ending this post with my selca. Hahahaha. Omy can you see my cheeksss?! 

Have a good day guys, bye for now~~! :D

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. omg! the desserts of that buffet looks really tempting. . v^^v

    more happy moments this 2014. v^^v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really good!!! Sulit sya hahaha! Their bread is awesome too, and the blue cheese (omo I ate everything) HAHAH!

      Delete