My tummy is always happier on weekends.

Monday, November 10, 2014

My weekends are usually spent with my family, that's how it's been for the past year and I prefer it that way (of course, this isn't the case if there are events). I've been trying to go on a diet for several weeks now but who could resist eating this much, plus the fact that the food are all so good!! They say you should only have 'cheat day' but for me I, it's cheat daySSSS! Hahaha. Here's some of the ones I've realllyyyy enjoyed. You might see more desserts since I always have a soft spot in my heart for it -- especially ice cream!!! :3




Alcapone donuts -- probably the only flavor I like there. Hehe, I still prefer Dunkin Donuts though ^ 3 ^And of course, coffee -- no need to explain why it's in this photo :))

 
The only grape juice/shake that I'll ever like plus Squash soup from Italianni's. This is my next favorite after Cibo's and Mama Lou's.

More, more, moooore desserts please!! Hahaha.

And oh my, didn't know Cafe France's cream puffs tasted soooo good! Not really a fan of this dessert but I'll give an exception on this one.

My meal won't be complete without anything with chicken; I'm a die hard fan of chicken (like how I am with coffee and ice cream). Hahaha. Open FacedCordon Blue and Spicy Kung Pao Wanton Salad from Tito Chef -- new member of my Salad checklist. Food was awesome, and the serving size was wild! Hahahaha. 

Karaage, Edamame and Chicken Gyoza from Hokkaido Ramen Santouka. Would've loved my fried chicken if they served it with lemon or lime :(

Aaaaand, this Affogato ice cream from New Zealand Natural. I love their Hokey Pokey and Strawberry Cheesecake too!

And here are some photos that I enjoyed with good friends and funny stories:


Pinkberry salted caramel yogurt and rice meals from Recovery Food, Alabang.

So if you're ever wondering why my cheeks are so healthy, here are the reasons why. Hahaha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments