Late post: year end, Ozine Fest Anime Figure Special 2014

Monday, January 19, 2015

This is a very late entry. It's already the 3rd week of 2015 and here I am, writing my year end entry. I've had a recent accident recently that resulted to ankle sprain. Thankfully, it isn't something serious but I still need to have another xray on the 24th to see if it's been improving. It's still a bit painful so I hope everything's okay. This is also the reason why I opted not to attend Otaku Expo this coming weekend. It's my first time to be absent ever since I joined last 2011. Hehe.

So, going back. I would like to thank everyone who visited the cafe last December. Gosh, I know some of you had to wait in line for hours. Thank you, thank you soooo much. It really means a lot to us! We didn't expect that much people hehe :) Still, hope you guys enjoyed your visit :) Thank you again for the gifts, most of which are food for my cheeks lol.





















Huuu please expect to see my chubbier cheeks soon, haha!

On another note, it's really awesome how time flies so fast. Didn't realize that I stopped blogging since November and now it's already the 3rd week of 2015! A lot of changes last year (my hair color and weight included lol). Lost and met new people. But I think the most important thing is, I learned a loooooot and realized that happiness is just around the corner ;) Thank you for the continued support and for the company of good people. 

By the way, care to share your New Year's resolution(s)? Me, I don't really have a definite list. I actually don't have plans of making one hehehe. :) But I do wanna save up money to buy something :D Thinking of selling some personalized stuff too. If I'd do this, would you guys support it? :) Just thinking @____@

So, to more good vibes, good projects and better opportunities this 2015 

You Might Also Like

1 comments