Singapore 2015 // AFA 2015

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Had an unplanned trip to Singapore this year to attend AFA 2015. I love SG because of it's safety and it's awesome means of transportation. In the past, we stayed at the far end of Singapore --almost near Changi, so going to Suntec was quite tiring. This year, I stayed in Orchard. For 2 days, I tried to tour the place by myself to test if I can handle being alone already. Too bad the weather wasn't that good so I mostly had to stay at the hotel. Thank goodness it had super fast wifi and gym (so I was able to run again after a looooong time). Image heavy post coming up:




First night in SG with this pack of Yakult all for myself :3


I gotta say,the hotel's gym looks so awesome! I became more motivated to work out, haha!

OOTD for Day 1 of  'trying' to roam around by myself haha. I got mistaken for a local while I was walking XD

And yeah, here's for Day 2. Not much of a difference from day1 : ))

And my first purchase was this Red Velvet McFlurry. Ice cream really is my weakness. Hehe:)


Such pretty lights on the road * v *

And feeding the birds~


Had dinner with my sister at Three Little Pigs, yum!

And this toy store! Hi, Iron Man! :)

Day 2 breakfast~ And believe me too much good food I wish I could eat more! >_<


Bacon...

...and more bacon.



Bread and Jam! I love this place to bits!


Cereals, waffles and pancakes* v *

Did you see that? All those Yakult flavors! Of course, I got orange.

Here's my batch 1! Hahaha. I think I went back thrice, wow. 


Heaven of sports cars!

And this giant Christmas tree!



Hi, Danny Choo! :)






Gudetamaaaa~

I forgot how much this cost, I think 10 SGD? Bought for the freebie actually :)





Bandaiiiii * v *1



Wow, Miku* v *

Last day in SG, here's what I bought. I love these buns from 711. Too bad I wasn't able to buy the Custard-filled ones. I think they were out of stock? :(

And this famous ice cream! Hehe :)


And wow this yogurt is the bomb! So goooood! Falling in line for more than 15 minutes was worth it!

Gotta get 'em dark chocolate and coffee-flavored Ritters :)

Etude House hauls (yes, even in Singapore). Got that bracelet from their gacha. So cute!

And these accessories, couldn't resist! 

That's it. I just basically spammed you with food photos :D I really love Singapore for it's cleanliness. And everyone is so stylish! No weird stares from people, wish it were the same here whenever I dress up. Haha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments