Happy 2016. :)

Sunday, January 03, 2016

To be honest, I barely felt 2015. I was probably too happy and too busy that I didn't realize how time flew. Indeed, it was a year of opportunities and blessings; appeared twice on TV, had project collaborations with my friends, signed up as brand ambassadors for 2 brands and completed some of my favorite cosplay shoots. Aside from this, I survived another 365 days with the people I treasure. Indeed, I lost some, but when I think of it, losing them was not really a loss. I realized, I don't deserve negative people in my life (no one does...). Thank you God for removing them in my life. It hurt at first but it was definitely worth it. :)

In 2015 too I learned to take risks, I never thought I'd be able to do it but I'm here now! :D I wonder what else I'll be taking on in 2016. I also learned how to manage money. Lately I've been seeing a lot of my wants, but unlike before, I don't buy most of them anymore. And little by little, I am learning to be more expressive, to say what I want to say -- so that people won't sing to me 'What do you mean by Justin Bieber. Hehe.

And who could ever forget our Japan trip; it was probably one of the highlights of my 2015. It was short but really memorable. Can't wait to be back, and of course to travel more!!! :D

To my crazy family, thank you for always putting up with absences, rest days with you are always awesome. :) To my Ozine family, thank you for always being there through busy and happy times. to my friends who share with me their personal stuff, thank you. I feel touched that you trust me with your stories :') To all my friends who never fail to visit me at Ozine Maid Cafe, thank you so much guys * u * Hoping to still see you all this 2016. To Dennis, thank you for putting up with me for 365 days. Let's make it 366 this 2016 :3

I have a gazillion plans this 2016 and I hope to materialize everything. Hoping for your support too, love ya guys! This is ming, signing off for now...:)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi,.. i like you blog,,. uhnm by the way please visit my site at http://www.caimanhaitifoundation.org/

    ReplyDelete