I Found It On Galleon.PH

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Oh my gosh! You know I've always had this thing with online shopping. I remember the days when I used to shop for items on ebay but eventually chose to stop because of the hassle of having to track my purchases and also because of the expensive shipping fee. Thank goodness for Galleon PH, looks like I don't have to go through the hassles of international online shopping anymore. It's a site that allows us to buy items not found in the Philippines with ease! Especially for someone like me who likes stuff which are not found here. I think this site was made for me, kidding! :P Below are the items found on my to-buy/wishlist from Galleon:


Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic Storage Display Boxes Two Pieces Set

Harry Potter glasses (and yes, they also have costumes for sale on Galleon! Cool, right?)



Tamagotchi P's Dream Coffret Set (want want want!)

They have loads of items on their website and I'm sure you can find whatever it is that you want. Just to let you know, Galleon's features are:
  • Prices are all-inclusive and they take care of shipping, customs and taxes. (woohoo!)
  • Ships nationwide and delivers via air (6-12 business days) and sea (35-40 business days).
  • Has efficient customer care. With that, buying and shipping of items not on their website can be requested.
  • Has multiple payment modes.
  • Has a “ship my item” feature where in Galleon.ph act as a PO box service but you don’t get charged shipping fee by the box but on the item itself. www.galleon.ph/shipmyitem
Make sure to follow Galleon PH on SNS ;)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We provide, a professional private Driving lessons and we do assist up to a successful Driver’s Licence Exam in all categories. Hope you can visit us at alphaandomegadrivingschool.net

    ReplyDelete