Notice Me Senpai: Summer updates

Sunday, June 26, 2016

I'm not sure if you guys know but aside from watching anime and jseries and reading books, I also love playing games (and a lot of them actually). I have different games installed on my phone, tab and laptop. Hahaha. To be honest, I don't know where I get the time to them.


Anyway, this post isn't about me. It's about Notice Me Senpai! Aside from it literally meaning 'asking to be noticed by your senpai' it's actually a game title now! If you've heard or liked Neko Atsume, for sure you'd love this game too. So how does this actually work? Simple, it's just like Neko Atsume! But instead of collecting cats, you collect handsome senpais! Sounds really good, right? :D

If you just started playing, here are sites that I used to help me when I was starting out:
Well, I updated the game today and there are new summer item decors and cafe themes + 2 new senpais!

Summer-themed decors:


New items: Minipool, cooler, recliner, Inflatable Orca, Beachball

    

New items: Watermelon and parasol and mat (got too excited so I bought it right away before taking a screenshot lol).


New themes: Summer beach and twilight beach. 

I'm still enjoying my Sakura Hanami themed cafe so I decided not to change my theme yet. ;)


And look! 2 new senpais! So lucky that they visited my cafe often today. My senpai list is complete once again! (Btw, that's not the default look of Swim Team Senpai, I just bought the tail today. His default look is on the first photo). 

I also noticed that they updated the daily gift/bonus icon:



If you find the game fun by reading this post, then download the game now! It's available on iOs and Android :)

Read more about the game developer, Skillshot Labs, here.

✿ ❀ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments