Leny Ming goes to Japan part 2

Saturday, April 04, 2015

I don't know why it took me more than a month to update my blog. Was I that busy? Actually, yes. I think I may have been too busy that I get to balance serious and fun stuff anymore ; w ; Must learn to balance things if I want to stay sane. Haha! On a different note, currently enjoying a short break right now so I try to spend most out of it by catching up on anime and jseries, plus updating my blog. What have you been up to lately? :)

Going back to topic, I really miss Japan; LIKE EVERYDAY. If I had the luxuryof time and money, I'll go back every now and then. Buuuuut. Hahaha. Anyway, we were supposed to go and see Mt. Fuji on our 2nd day but since the weather was pretty off that day so we weren't able to see it :( A bit sad but we saw a lot of good scenery on the way. It was a loooooong bus ride, I fell asleep too many times lol.







Trying to.... IDK. : ))






My mom and my aunt. They look like twins! Hahaha!

Our cute little snow ball * v *







Beautiful shots of nature during the trip


It was reallyyyyy cold here! Hahaha XD

My sister and I laughing so hard since we slipped in attempt to have our ootd taken hahaha!


Seriously, why are all things cute in Japan? Hahaha. I fell so inlove with this Lemon Orange load. Gahhhh I think I can eat 10 pieces!!

That was a bit of a photo spam, right? Haha. I can never get tired of taking pictures in Japan. Everything is o beautiful, all the things I like. Can someone adopt me and bring me there? Hahaha!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Just found your blog :) Nice vacation pictures in Japan... although I had no idea Japan got snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always miss japan too! It was last october when I visited. I've never seen it snow there though. I think the starbucks flavours are better there, I especially like the one with coffee jelly. We don't even have starbucks here in perth ;_; Must visit Japan again soon!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everything is cuter/better in Japan though. Haha XD I wanna go back, now ; u ;

      Delete