When in UJP

Monday, June 22, 2015

This is definitely the highlight of my trip. What started off as a joke with sister eventually led to one of the biggest reasons why we went to Japan. It was such a tiring but wonderful experience. Too bad I left my power bank in Tokyo and my phone battery was close to dying so very few photos. Lost lots of cash in the souvenir shop too -- too bad I couldn't buy the other items that I want ; u ; But, I will definitely be back!


Oh and please excuse my sleepless self. Hahaha. Left Tokyo really early so I barely had time to make myself look presentable hahaha~

Warning: Image heavy post coming up in 3...2...1...





 

Chocolate frooooog! I don't know which card I got since it hasn't been opened yet. Maybe I'll never open it. Who knows?



Wands, wands, wands!! I bought Harry's :3




Bought one of those Hedwig plushies!! :3 Couldn't resist the cuteness ; u ; 


Ahhhh, heaven~!




Again and again, why are most things really cute in Japan, why?!


This car was soooo in demand! A lot of people wanted to take photos with it. 


Off I go to Hogwarts~! 





I'm here, I'm here~! Gosh, look at all those people @_____@


Hello cute owl!! :3


Golden snitch~!


Waited in line for more than an hour for a 2 minute (?) ride. The line was so deceiving. We thought we were already near the entrance but apparently, it goes a long, long way. I was so close at giving up since my left foot was aching already. Good thing my sister and Ashley encouraged me to keep on going. It was sooooo worth it!! 



Would've wanted to get the express pass but it seems like it was hotter than pancakes! We got to UJP around 11 am and tickets were all sold out :( Our time was mostly consumed falling in line for the Hogwarts ride.Wanted to stay and try the other rides but it was already late when we got out of the castle. The only downside though, was that the characters all spoke in Japanese!! Maybe I should enroll at Japanese language class. What do you think?


And of course, the visit would not be complete without this. Too sweet though!



Got to take a photo with the titans~! Hahaha, huge @_@



View from our hotel room at night and in the morning. Such a clean and organized view. Wished it was the same here in Manila :(


Cute train!!


And yes, went to Japan to eat McDonald's chicken nuggets. Kidding! We just wanted to check if it tastes the same here in Manila. I prefer the bbq sauce here :)




And my sister, who's modelling for the Shinkansen. Hehe.


And our little munchkin who's too busy 'reading' the train guide. She was mistaken as a Japanese baby numerous times! Hahaha :)

So there. I'm sorry it took me months to write about this. Next, I'll be sharing some more cute stuff. Stay tuned! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I agree that the queue for the ride in Hogwarth's Castle is deceiving. lucky you only waited for 1 hr. we went there last july and we waited for 2 hrs. but it's really worth the wait. i just think it's more enjoyable if the Language is English (only understood a few words). I love your post. will wait for your next update! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! So there's more people O: But yeah, really really worth the wait! Hahaha and I agree, kinda awkward with their Jap voices : ))

    ReplyDelete