Japan: Where all things are cute.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

I kept our Japan trip a secret. I'm really like that, I don't really announce certain things that happen in my life. Just the same with cosplans. Seriously, everything felt so unreal until the time we boarded the plan to Tokyo. I was too excited; I couldn't sleep during the trip itself (despite having more or less 3 hours of sleep that day). I wanted to make sure I see Japan from the plane. 

So anyway, today, I'll be sharing with you some of my purchases from the trip. I wish I saved more money so that I can buy all the cute things there. I promised myself that I should comeback. And 5 days in Japan (Tokyo and Osaka) are definitely not enough. 

All set! My passport case from egg and shades from Sunnies.



Convenience stores are everywhere in Japan. And I mean, everywhere. I don't think I remember seeing grocery shops there. And it's amazing how I still saw really cute stuff there too. Give me all the ice cream!!!



And here's Swankiss at Shibuya 109. Too bad I was saving my money then so all I did was take photos of the shop. See, too cute!! Heaven!! * v *



Luckily, when we went there, it was a few weeks before Cherry Blossom festival. Starbucks were starting to sell their Sakura inspired drinks + merchandise. 


It looks reallllyyyyyy cute but I think it's too sweet * _ *


Of course, I couldn't resist and bought these 2. Even their packaging is cute!


Here's the big Hello Kitty display at Gift Gate in Shinjuku. I mentioned earlier that I was saving my money because I saw these cute bags at Gift Gate on our 1st day in Japan. But when I went back, the shop was already closed. Huhu, why did I ever think it would still be open past 10 PM? :(


In the end, I only bough these :(


I agree!! Saw this cute pair of socks but I didn't buy anymore since I have too many socks at home already haha!


Cute donuts for you!! :D



Let me just share, I don't like rice. Not because I'm trying to watch my weight, I just don't like ittt! But, this meal below changed my mind. The rice was glorious! Hearty meal after a loooooong day of walking.


My cake was too cute, I had to take several pictures before actually eating it haha! And it's sooo yummy too!



The only thing I bought at Akihabara. Boo, I wanted to stay longer :(


And this cute cat right here was something I bought at the airport before going home. Sooooo cute right?



Mooooore make up! 


And definitely one of my favorite purchases in Japan. 


Phone decal. I'm using it right now :)


And more, more, more dark chocolates!!


And I think I splurged a loooooot of money in UJP. I think about 12K Yen? But who could say no to these, right? * v*



So anyway, it was 5 days of heaven for me. Can't wait to go back!  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete