‘Tis the Season to be SEPHORA Glammin’

Sunday, December 11, 2016

For me, December is always the happiest and busiest month of the year. Everyone just seems extra happy plus parties seem to happen almost every weekend! I almost can't keep up with everything! With all these get-together and celebrations, I find it best to plan out my look. I've always been a fan of Asian make up style, especially those that put a lot of emphasis on the eyes. For this year, I plan to get the look of Pony's make up. These photos specifically caught my eye:



Soooo gorg, don't you think? Of course, this look would be much better achieved using the following products from Sephora. But before anything else, what is Sephora? Prior to visiting their shop in SG, I thought that Sephora is just a make up brand. That's why when I got there, I was confused why there were other make up brands sold in the store. There's more to Sephora than just being a make up brand. Quoting directly from their website, Sephora is a visionary beauty-retail concept founded in France by Dominique Mandonnaud in 1970. Sephora's unique, open-sell environment features an ever-increasing amount of classic and emerging brands across a broad range of product categories including skincare, color, fragrance, body, smilecare, and haircare, in addition to Sephora's own private label.

So going back.



Make up primers help keep your skin looking fresh all day. I also noticed that whenever I apply primer, my skin looks smoother therefore the coverage looks a lot better. And most importantly, I hate having to retouch. Plus, if you're at a party, would you even have time? 


I like that it has different colors to deal with specific blemishes.



This is probably the best foundation I've used so far! I never had any problems with coverage and the best part is, I never have to retouch whenever I use this. Works wonders especially for people like me who are lazy to retouch. Haha! Also, I like how the shade matches well with my skin color. The ones I used in the past are either too white or too dark.




I love all the shades in this palette. I can use it for both day and night parties or events!



I'm pretty satisfied with my lashes right now so I want to use this product for it's super-curling and lifting capabilities.


My look will never be complete without eyeliner. I specifically like using gel or liquid eyeliner for it's water proof effects. And since I hate retouching (mentioned for the nth time during this post), this would definitely be my best friend.



Unlike most girls, I'm not a big fan of lipstick. Usually, lip balm or gloss would do the trick for me. This perfect shade would look really well on my overall look, what do you think?

Here's how I normally do my make up, btw. Planning to change my style and add a bit more red/maroon shades on my eyes * v *


If you're inlove with all things make up, you'd definitely love Sephora. Shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments